11 Sep, 2020 Do You Know the Truth About Black Lives Matter?
by Kathryn Knight
So what’s the big deal with ANTIFA and BLM?
We all want justice in our world and this organization seems to be on the right track. But do you know the truth about Black Lives Matter? Recently, Senator Ted Cruz (R- TX) held sub-committee hearings to expose the radical Marxist ideas being perpetrated on the American people in recent months. Cruz sought to expose how two groups, ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM) are not trying to help people but are instead trying to overthrow our government and undermine our freedoms.
ANTIFA has been labeled as a terrorist group. BLM was founded by trained Marxists and they have called for people to disrupt “the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure and defund police departments”. Cruz emphasized that “of course black lives matter” but he explained how the BLM group is a cover for anti-American activities.
In an interview with The Daily Signal, Cruz pointed out that defunding police will hurt the folks in areas where crime is high. People in these areas know they need the police for protection. Cruz also showed how both groups want to take away our freedoms. Do not be fooled. BLM and ANTIFA groups are not concerned people who want to help people of color. They are Marxist groups who are taking advantage of all people to set in motion a Communist takeover of this country. Remember, without our guaranteed freedoms, America will not be America.
So, when someone asks you if you know the truth about Black Lives Matter, now you can say yes.
What can I do?
- Pray for our political and business leaders. They are under tremendous pressure to cave to the demands of these terrorist groups or risk being ostracized. Standing up for freedom is not racist.
- Pray for your pastor. Pastors are also in the crosshairs of these groups. The Bible speaks Truth and both BLM and ANTIFA ideas do not agree with biblical standards. Encourage your pastor to keep teaching what God’s Word says, not what someone wants it to say to further their agenda.
- Read what is important: The Bible and America’s Founding Documents. Know first what God says. How our country was founded and what freedoms we have that need to be protected is another thing we are sure of. Do not listen to leftist media propaganda.
- Explain your views. You are not hateful when you tell people the truth about BLM and ANTIFA. You are not racist if you do not embrace Marxist ideas. The Bible says, “the Truth shall set you free,” and tells us to “speak the Truth in love.” Do it!
- Remember that God loves all people. Because, John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world…” and that means every single person, no matter how much melanin they have or where they were born. So, of course, black lives matter. Let’s act like it and work together to protect ALL Americans from the misery of Marxism.
- Check out a biblical answer to the Marxist ideas on this website.
Dr. Kathryn Knight is a 20+ year homeschool veteran who has graduated with three of her five children.
Kathryn loves to find creative ways to make learning hands-on so brain synapses connect and her kids enjoy school and remember what they’ve learned.
Download Our New Counter Culture Mom App to get our trending news and pop culture alert notifications. You can connect with other parents in the Parent Chat section to gain helpful ideas on how to be a Counter Culture Mom!
Be sure to contact us if there is an issue you would like to have us write about! Our mission here is to help parents deal with the current culture and how to biblically navigate it.