In this adult session, Tina Marie Griffin informs parents how today’s entertainment is impacting the youth & equips them with tools on how to protect them.
Raising Counter Culture Kids in Today’s Media Mess
According to a Harrison Group Teen Trends study, “The average teenager spends 72 hours per week using the Internet, music, cell phone, television and video games and only 38.5 minutes per week participating in meaningful conversation with their parents.” Therefore, it is safe to say, that most children’s world-view is shaped from outside influencers. Who are those influencers?
Our kids are primarily being educated by what Hollywood claims is “harmless entertainment” through celebrities with little to no family values. That is why I am on this mission. Having four children nine and under, has helped me realize the importance of staying up-to-date on today’s media so we can raise world-changers who will become who they were meant to be, not told to be.
It would be an honor to come to your area and share this message with your community.
SESSION OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
* Tina customizes her presentation to meet your specific needs. If you have more than one time slot available, you can choose more than one session or pick the first 4 sessions for a half-day event. Each session typically lasts between 45-90 minutes. If you are bringing children to this session, Tina recommends no one under 6th grade due to the content covered in presentation.
How TV Shows and Movies are Promoting Identity Crisis and Gender Confusion
Tina analyzes current entertainment and the harmful behaviors it promotes to our kids, causing major identity crisis and gender confusion. Learn about the many positive entertainment choices available from Pure Flix, Movie Guide, Common Sense Media, and more.
How Celebrities are Promoting Satanism and Witchcraft in Today’s Music
Tina explains the true meanings of the lyrics in today’s top songs. How singers are promoting witchcraft and Satanism through hand signs, in music videos, and even by what they wear is revealed. Eye-opening videos from top celebs, expose Hollywood’s real agenda. Many positive music options are provided.
NOT JUST A GAME
How Video Games, Sexting, Bullying, and Social Media are Impacting Our Children
Video game violence, pornography and pedophiles grooming our children is commonplace. Decipher video game cheat codes and how to keep your kids safe while gaming online. Tina provides many family-friendly video game options along with covering the consequences and resources available for sexting, bullying, social media and self-image issues.
POP CULTURE PURGE
How to Safeguard Your Home from Today’s Harmful Entertainment
This jam-packed session opens with various videos exposing the hypocrisy of Hollywood celebrities and how they shelter their kids from their own entertainment. Consequences of engaging in harmful media are included, followed by a list of positive role models. This session concludes with how to safeguard your home through web filtering, tech device management, and setting house guidelines.
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Today’s Pop Culture
A powerful overview of the four main sessions above, this in-depth look at pop culture, exposes the lies and reveals the truth about the entertainment industry. If you only have one time slot available, this is a great option to choose.
Other topics covered in these sessions include:
- how pop culture affects our beliefs and behaviors
- the impact media has on brain development for teens and toddlers
- the difference in box office sales between obscene and family-friendly flicks
- how to be safe while using Facebook, chat rooms and other apps like Snapchat
- deciphering video game ratings and cheat codes and tips for video game addiction
- evaluating movie and video game advisory warning labels
- the safest location for your computers and tech gadgets in the home
- dangers and consequences of sexting & texting while driving
- warning signs and how to get help for bullying, cutting, and suicide
In addition, these top parenting questions will be answered:
- How do I stay updated on the latest pop culture trends?
- What are the best apps to have on my kids smartphone?
- How do I set house guidelines?
- How does a computer web filter work and where do I get one?
- How do I have honest, open communication with my kids?
- How can I be respected when my kids’ friends have different “rules” to abide by?
- What are some great organizations I can collaborate with in my community?
Bob Pittman, founder of MTV, former CEO of AOL Time Warner and creator of iHeartRadio boastfully proclaims, “We’re dealing with a culture of teenage babies, they can watch TV, do their homework, and listen to music all at the same time. The strongest appeal you can make is emotional. If you can get their emotions going, make them forget their logic…you’ve got them. At MTV, we don’t shoot for the 14 year olds – We Own Them!”
TINA’S SPEAKING REEL