© Tina Griffin and Counter Culture Mom, 2016.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tina Griffin and Counter Culture Mom with appropriate and specific direction to the original content (include link back to my website please).
My Play Nice Comment Policy
I welcome your feedback on this blog, but I will not tolerate personal attacks against me, my family or another commenter. It’s okay to disagree, but be respectful. Attack the issue, not the person. Vulgarity, racism, religion bashing, slams about sexual orientation, name calling, shameless self promotion, and generally being a jerk to others will send your comment to the trash bin.
With that being said, you can comment on my blog if you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log in via Disqus, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook – or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. I may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. I would rather receive your comments on my blog than via e-mail. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar e-mails.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me – or anyone else – do so in a way that is respectful. We learn more if this takes place.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not mine. I will delete your comments if you post anything that does not show respect. Thank you.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, my goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this goal. Thank you for your interest in being a part of this mission.