In this youth session, Tina Marie Griffin informs teens how today’s entertainment is glamorizing harmful behaviors without showing the consequences.
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED: a behind-the-scenes look at today’s pop culture
For the past 10 years, Tina has built a reputation as being a leading media expert and has reached the masses globally with her Hollywood Exposed show. While working as an actor in Hollywood for over a decade, Tina talked with countless celebrities about their behind-the-scene lifestyles and realized ‘these secrets’ must be revealed.
She gives the inside scoop of how today’s top celebrities shelter their own children from any violent, obscene entertainment and how they preview the media entering their homes. Her mission is to reveal how TV, movies, video games, magazines and music all influence our beliefs and behavior. This is why it is pertinent that we only engage in positive entertainment. The facts presented will help people learn leadership skills and goal setting along with establishing a vision and purpose for their lives.
- today’s IDENTITY crisis
- how to apply the Thinking Two Steps Ahead® concept when making critical life decisions
- top celebrity quotes on how they view our kids and the industry
- pop culture glamorizing negative behaviors but not showing their destructive consequences
- how to combat self esteem and image dilemmas due to media pressures to “fit in”
- the dangers of drunk driving and drug use
- before and after photos of crack and meth users
- the correlation of violent video games and aggressive behavior
- an in-depth look at adolescence brain development and how violence affects the mind
- warning signs of bullying, suicide and cutting and what you can do to help
- safety measures for social media such as Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, online chat rooms
- awareness and consequences or sexting and texting while driving
- many positive entertainment choices are given in all media facets
Tina’s mission is to challenge our next generation to live counter-culturally to what the critics claim is “harmless entertainment.” This message is guaranteed to be a major eye-opening, life-changing experience.
* Tina customizes her presentation to meet your specific needs.
TINA’S SPEAKING REEL