09 Jul, 2020 Raising Christian Kids Podcast with Lee Ann Mancini Now Live!
One of CCM’s blog contributors, Lee Ann Mancini, just launched a podcast to encourage and support parents, grandparents and other caregivers to instill Biblical values in their children.
“This podcast will educate and empower you to be the best spiritual leader for your child and will answer many questions, such as:
- How do you teach babies, toddlers, and young children about Jesus?
- What age do children comprehend biblical truths?
- What discipline techniques can you use so your child can, one day, become a disciple for Christ?
- How can your child actively defend their faith in a loving manner?
- What can you do to fight against the ever-increasing evil media influence?
- Which methods work best for various age groups?
- How do you explain the concept of sin and salvation to a preschooler?
- How can you teach little ones to possess the attributes of Jesus?
- How can you encourage a two-year-old to love the Lord with all his heart, soul, strength, and mind?
Raising Christian Kids is available on Lee Ann’s Website, Spotify App, the Apple Podcasts App, Google Podcasts, and others!